Saturday, March 8, 2014

A simple Finish for the Q1 Finish Along

Linking up to Can I get a Whoop Whoop

It seems so small now that I actually did it...



Here are my fat quarter Christmas napkins, in, umm... MARCH! Although I have to say that if I simply look out the window it sure feels like it could be December!!


I loved the simple way these are assembled - I used this tutorial. Two fat quarters make 2 napkins, so with two yards of holiday fabric purchased with a great coupon, I made 8 reversible napkins. These would be a great project for any season! Patriotic fabrics would sure be useful for all of the summer holidays, starting with Memorial Day, and right on through Labor Day!

This post will be linked up to Katy Cameron at The Littlest Thistle for another finish from my Q1 list! Yippee!

And I have been such a good girl and haven't started a single NEW project yet this year! I am diligently plugging away on all of my WIPs.

To see my original Q1 FAL list click HERE.


4 comments:

  1. No new WIPs? Oh my , you are so much better at this game than I am!!! LOL! Your napkins are very pretty. I will be doing some Christmas sewing too next month!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther- well, you see, I have so many projects that need finishing, I could easily work on a different one each day and never get bored. Also never be finished!! So far only two finishes this quarter. Not so great. Hoping at least for one big one before the end of the month!!

      Delete
  2. these are sure pretty and ready for next holiday season. They'd be a great gift too.
    LeeAnna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LeeAnna- yes! What a great hostess gift they would make for all of those holiday parties!! Thanks for visiting and commenting!

      Delete