Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Back at the Machine!

Well, this week has started off well with me getting in some sewing time! Yea! I am still doing what I can to avoid cutting fabrics. Luckily I have a bunch of projects that are all cut out and ready to just sew!!

My life still seems to be taken up by physical therapy following my surgery, supervising homework and feeding three very hungry boys! Setting a goal to get back in the sewing room a little bit every day will hopefully help me address some of the WIPs that have been hanging around way too long! Here are a few that need attention!

1. Pinwheels quilt... started Sept 2012... long overdue for a finish!

2. Scrappy Trip quilt... I have all of the blocks completed

 
3. Grinch pillows - I have two of these orphan blocks from my Grinch improv quilt that I need to get made into pillows before the holidays! 

4. Modern leaves quilt. I think I have 2 blocks of 9 sewn. 


5. Low volume - I have 18 squares completed and all the rest of the pieces cut. I need to clear off my design wall so I can see if I even like how this is coming along.

I am just excited to be able to move a few of these off my plate and then hopefully I can start on something new too.

Back at the machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment