My life still seems to be taken up by physical therapy following my surgery, supervising homework and feeding three very hungry boys! Setting a goal to get back in the sewing room a little bit every day will hopefully help me address some of the WIPs that have been hanging around way too long! Here are a few that need attention!
1. Pinwheels quilt... started Sept 2012... long overdue for a finish!
2. Scrappy Trip quilt... I have all of the blocks completed
3. Grinch pillows - I have two of these orphan blocks from my Grinch improv quilt that I need to get made into pillows before the holidays!
4. Modern leaves quilt. I think I have 2 blocks of 9 sewn.
5. Low volume - I have 18 squares completed and all the rest of the pieces cut. I need to clear off my design wall so I can see if I even like how this is coming along.
I am just excited to be able to move a few of these off my plate and then hopefully I can start on something new too.
Back at the machine!