Friday, September 20, 2013

Hoping for Lots of Quilty Inspiration

Today I am venturing out to the PNQE Show (I think that's the name)... Anyway. It was a goal of mine following surgery to feel well enough to go to this quilt show in Oaks, Pa. It is a short drive, which helps, but last year it was a big how with a big merchant mall!!! Hopefully I can take in most o the show, even if I don't get to the goodie side too much. Don't want to purchase too much right now anyway.

My mom and I are going this morning, and I am really hoping it spurs me to get back to some sewing!! I have my Scrappy Trip quilt that needs to have the blocks sewn together. I literally sewed one seam at a time to get those blocks finished over the last few weeks. I need to get that off the design wall and start on something new and interesting, don't I?

I am going to therapy 3 mornings a week now, and it exhausts me every time. Several hours of stretching, pulling, being poked and prodded takes up half the day. There is improvement in the nerve pain to some degree, but the doctor says it will be a YEAR OR TWO before I see the full effects. What?

Gotta go!! Hoping for a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment