Saturday, April 16, 2016

Q2 2016 Finish-A-Long Project List

2016 FAL 

Since I did pretty well in Q1 and completed 3 projects, I am linking up again for the second quarter of the 2016 Finish-A-Long! This time I am giving myself a few more options, and exposing the true WIP underbelly... as you will see, I have so many projects to complete!!

Eagle Scout Quilt for Ryan:

Eagle Scout Quilt for A.J:

Improv and Denim Baby Quilt:

 Bright Solids Pillow Cover:

Pink and Purple Dresses Lap Quilt:
 Farm theme Toddler Quilt:

Curves Solids Quilt or Wall hanging:

Swartz Creek Scrap Quilt/William Morris:

Blue and Peach Block:

Disappearing Hourglass/Recycled Shirts Quilt:




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your projects and thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled "strip pieced eagle" and your post came up. I am interested in the directions for your eagle please.

    ReplyDelete