Friday, September 21, 2012

Anxiously awaiting...

I have been drinking in all of the recent blog posts about fabric lines getting ready to hit the stores over the next few months. I am excited to see a few of the lines come out. These are some of the ones I am drooling over:
Juggling Summer by Zen Chic

In this collection, I love the purples and the aquas, and I could really see a couple of the fabrics being used as focus fabrics in a modern quilt - yea!

Odds & Ends by Julie Comstock:

Some of the prints in this line sow vintage typography, which I like I guess because I have spent many years worried about choosing typefaces and designing logos and stuff. Also, the grayed blues and soft greens are what I am always drawn to first.  I like lots of these as stash builders and blenders too.

And finally:

Center City from Jay McCarroll for Free Spirit! This Uptown fabric is my favorite, and I like it in all 3 colorways, but of course I especially like this one with all of the purples :) It's just fun.

This habit of mine is getting very expensive. VERY.



No comments:

Post a Comment